Interprofessional Colloquium 2021
Time & Location
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
Key changes due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 we've made some changes to ensure you receive the best quality experience:
- You can choose to attend either face-to-face or online.
- We've lowered the registration price for everyone.
- We are no longer providing a formal cocktail function, however you are welcome to meet us at Lucky's Speakeasy Bar after the event.
- Keynote speakers, Zubin Austin and Essene Cassidy, will be presenting virtually.
Prices are now a flat rate:
- General registration: $150
- Students & intern registration: $50
Colloquium program: 8:30am - 5:30pm
After the event join us downstairs at Lucky's Speakeasy Bar Canberra's best cocktails!
Delegates will receive a discounted price for accommodation at QT Hotel. Discount code is available upon confirmation of registration.
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars by the Australian Pharmacy Council (APC).
If you have any issues regarding the payment process please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not accept AMEX or Diners. We only accept Mastercard and Visa.
Card data is not hosted by the Australian Pharmacy Council or the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council after processing.